Stakeholder Summary Report Discussion
Stakeholder Summary Report
This assignment should be between 400 and 800 words in length.
In this assignment, you will take on the role of a business manager who is in the planning phase of building a stakeholder summary report. You need to analyze examples of similar reports from competitors to get ideas about the content and structure your report should have. Your task is to analyze the 2020 Year in Review report from Estée Lauder Companies to get ideas for your report and share your analysis in your assignment.
Business reports often analyze how a scenario or aspect of a business relates to a strategic goal or need. These types of reports might address the status of the organization, stakeholder summaries, market trends, or ﬁnancial statements.
The main goal of business reports is to help leaders develop strategies and decide on or suggest ways to improve their business. These reports may also analyze potential worst-case scenarios, offer solutions to current challenges, or review best practices and similar situations in other organizations.
In this assignment, you will
· study a sample business report,
· analyze the report’s structure and content and how the report uses text, images, and data visualizations, and
· develop recommendations for creating your own business report based on your analysis
STOP ** Review the link below before moving forward**
After reviewing the link above, examine the report’s content, use of visuals, and structure, then consider these questions:
· What information does the report provide?
· How does the report use text? Where does it place text on the page?
· How does the report use images and combine them with text?
· How does the report use data visualizations and combine these with text?
· What effective ideas do you see that you might adopt for your own report?
You will share what you can learn from this report in the assignment.
Describe Your Goal
In 50–100 words, write an introductory paragraph explaining the purpose of your analysis. What are you reporting on and analyzing? What is the purpose of your analysis?
Evaluate the Estee Lauder 2020 Year in Review Report
In 100–200 words, assess the effectiveness of the report. How does the overall presentation appeal to readers? How does the report meet (or not meet) its objective? What do you think are the report’s best and worst qualities?
Outline the Structure of the Content
In 50–100 words, explain how the report is organized. Be sure to answer the following questions: Does it start with a general introductory paragraph? Does it pull the reader in with a surprising bit of news? How is the report divided up? What ideas about structure might you adopt for your report?
Assess the Use of Images
In 50–100 words, explain how the report makes use of non-data–related images. Do the images illustrate points effectively, or are they merely decorative? Why do you think the report does or does not use images effectively? What ideas about using images might you borrow for your own report?
Analyze the Use of Data Visualizations
In 100–200 words, describe how the Estée Lauder report visualizes data. What data does it provide? Will the site’s audience find these visualizations convincing, easy to understand, and informative? Why or why not? What ideas about data visualization might you borrow to make your own report more effective?
Find a data visualization from the Estée Lauder report that you would like to use to illustrate an important point…. add it here.
In 25–50 words, explain what this data visualization shows and why you think you should adopt a similar visualization in your own report.
Summarize your findings
In 25–50 words, summarize the ideas in the Estée Lauder report that you would like to use in your own report.
Review Before Submitting
Make sure to read over the text and add any visual elements.
Reread Your Text
· Rearrange sentences and paragraphs if needed to present your ideas clearly and with a natural flow.
· Correct any issues with grammar or spelling.
· Make sure your assignment is between 400 and 800 words long.
· Provide any additional evidence, such as tables, charts, or further explanation you need to support your conclusions.
· Consider adding a relevant image to the top of your assignment, which can help it look more professional.